Trio of Laughters
Today is the start of the LAST & FINAL semester. I can't help but feel that I'm old.
Yesterday went to work with my two honey buns, Tina and Jessica, at Suntec City. It's a one day job which required us to interview respondents at this ZeeTv Carnival. I must say that it's super impressive. One huge bollywood star, Shahrukh Khan, made the whole convention screams like no tomorrow. Managed to get through the whole workload and what's more to ask for when you are working with your honey buns, one sweet nice QC and one super irritating Supervisor. It's makes the term "work" sounds so much more better. After getting bombarded by indian music for the past 7 hours, me and honey buns headed to Mac for a drink and did shopping at the end. I just love them. More, more and more gatherings and travel trips. Promised. =)




Yesterday went to work with my two honey buns, Tina and Jessica, at Suntec City. It's a one day job which required us to interview respondents at this ZeeTv Carnival. I must say that it's super impressive. One huge bollywood star, Shahrukh Khan, made the whole convention screams like no tomorrow. Managed to get through the whole workload and what's more to ask for when you are working with your honey buns, one sweet nice QC and one super irritating Supervisor. It's makes the term "work" sounds so much more better. After getting bombarded by indian music for the past 7 hours, me and honey buns headed to Mac for a drink and did shopping at the end. I just love them. More, more and more gatherings and travel trips. Promised. =)
After taking a good nice break at Mac, we went to shop around at Marina Square. And guess what, ClubMarc is on sale, things are going at low prices, prices that are like 70% off. And naturally, I rewarded myself with two pieces from there. Loved it to bits. Just wanna get more and switch my whole wardrobe. Here's my rewards:

That's all about it. Oh, one more thing, I'm having practical driving test on thurs, so people please pray very hard for me okay.
Loved and take care.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home